Hey you beautiful sexy humans!!!
This past weekend was awesome and extremely busy. The highlight of the entire weekend was me reopening my e-commerce store on its own little corner of the internet. Moving my store is such a big deal. Since it’s conception in 2013 it has only been available for purchase on the Etsy platform. While that had its perks it was definitely time to move. So, with the funds I received from participating in Cultivate Award and winning The Viewer’s Choice Award presented by Shapermint, I stuck to my plan to move Lorenza James to its own .com. If you’re interested in the full back story of my brand and why I’m just now virtually moving, it will be in one of my entrepreneurial journals (coming soon). My models and I got together to do an Instagram live try on and Q&A. In true form I had to have a “drink of the night”, and my drink of choice was the “Green Tea Shot”.
In true form I had to have a “drink of the night”, and my drink of choice was the “Green Tea Shot”.
I got the recipe from Chef Iso check out his website for more amazing recipes.
- Jameson Whiskey
- Peach Schnapps
- Sour Mix
- Lemon-Lime Soda
- 1/2 ounce Irish Whiskey, such as Jameson (15 ml)
- 1/2 ounce Peach Schnapps (15 ml)
- 1/2 ounce Sour Mix (15 ml)
- Splash of Sprite or other lemon-lime soda
- 2 – 4 ice cubes
- Combine the whiskey, peach schnapps, and sour mix in a cocktail shaker with a couple of ice cubes.
- Shake for about 10 seconds to combine all of the ingredients.
- Pour your shot glasses 3/4 full with the green tea shot mixture, using the bar strainer to keep the ice from falling in.
- Top off each shot with the lemon-lime soda. (I used sprite)
- Enjoy your green tea shot shortly after it’s prepared.
Man what a weekend
What a weekend and the perfect reminder to celebrate EVERY SINGLE ACCOMPLISHMENT. I almost didn’t out of fear that other people would judge me for not already hitting this milestone. What I have realized in the almost 10 years of being in business is that everything happens in its own timing and just like our individual lives are all different the same can be said about business.
Alright, if you make this shot or try it at a restaurant let me know what you think. I fell in love with it over summer, that and glitter beer lol. If you’re not already be sure to follow me on socials (@elle.dove) and if you are plus size and would like to shop visit www.lorenzajames.com Check out some fun moments from the Live below.